Today on TAP, I’m talking all about the real reason we became music teachers. Or rather, the things that keep me going back to work each and everyday. It has very little to do with the things that consume a lot of our headspace, and everything to do with music making and kids.
Here are some of the reasons that I’ll bet you became a music teacher…
- You love music, it touches something deep inside of you
- Music is an essential part of your life
- You want to share music with others
- You love seeing the joy of music making in the hearts of children and adults
- You love feeling creative and inspired, and you can’t imagine doing anything else.
The Anacrusic Podcast is a proud member of the Music Teacher Development Podcast Network. The MuTed network provides support in the form of audio on demand programming designed by and for music educators. You can find more information about our network at mutedpodcasts.com