Today on The Anacrusic Podcast, I’m keeping things short and sweet (I mean, for real this time) as we wrap up Season 3 and look ahead to the new school year. I’m sharing some exciting announcements, a brand new FREE resource for your lesson planning, and my favorite TAP episodes to jumpstart your school year!
Check out the FREE lesson planning guide here → https://anacrusic.com/lesson
My favorite TAP episodes to Jumpstart Your School Year!
- TAP 021 – All About Learning Sequences
- TAP 022 – Kodály-inspired Teaching with Brent Gault
- TAP 028 – Paths to Musical Fluency
- TAP 038 – The Real Reason You Became a Music Teacher
- TAP 043 – Active Assessment in the Elementary Music Classroom
- TAP 049 – 5 Times You Should Give Yourself Some Grace
- TAP 055 – My Favorite Things Part I & TAP 056 – Part II
- TAP 057 – 5 Questions for Selecting a Song
- TAP 058 – The Ultimate Back to School Checklist Part I & TAP 059 – Part II
Join the exclusive community where you can chat with your music teacher besties and get exclusive content related to each episode inside of the #TAP Insiders Facebook Group. Click here to join!
The Anacrusic Podcast is a proud member of the Music Teacher Development Podcast Network. The MuTed network provides support in the form of audio on demand programming designed by and for music educators. You can find more information about our network at mutedpodcasts.com